Monday, February 25, 2013

Elyse's Monday Mode

                                                         #1                                 #2

Sorry for the lacking of my outfits ... I had a snow (ice) day last week (sorry, KP!) and there's really no reason to get fancy during a day when I'm iced in my house!

Outfit #1
Boots: Target
Jeggings: Target
Sweater: Forever21 (does it say HAHA or AHAH? My students were amazed!)
Button up: Kristin's old shirt! ;) (I love when she cleans out her closet!) 

Outfit #2
Tights: Kohl's (a gift from Kristin for my birthday! I'm in love)
Dress: Nordstrom
Sweater: Target
Belt: Forever21

What have I learned from my outfits this week? Patterned tights are sweet & get you lots of compliments when you wear them! Thank you to my sweet friend for getting me hooked! 
XO, E

No comments:

Post a Comment