Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wooden Monogram for Baby Girl's Nursery

As I perused through Etsy one day looking at nursery ideas, I came across a wooden monogram that I had to have!!  The Etsy store was was called Me Myself and Jeff.  I loved everything about it; the price, the font, the finish, etc.  So I decided to put a gift certificate (we were keeping the name a secret) for the store on myregistry.com

As part of my shower gift, my Mom and Sis purchased it for us!  Since Mitch painted the walls himself, he was a bit apprehensive to hang it.  But, we finally hung it...with those "no nail needed" 3M strips!!

I was told that the store owner was very nice and accommodating!  In addition, it was made and shipped out SUPER fast!!  (Thank you!!!!) :-)


Just a few more things to do and her nursery with be complete!!!!

Have a GREAT (rainy) day!!

XO, K

PS... The changing pad cover was made by another Etsy shop called iviebaby.  She also did a pillow cover for our glider.  VERY sweet and talented!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment