Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Checker print/pink with Red!

Hello all!

Hope you had a great weekend!  Boy did we find a little gem up in Grand Haven, MI.  We stayed at the Harbor House Inn.  So cute!!  Check it out, you won't be disappointed!

Here is today's Monday Mode.






Boots:  Payless  //  Leggings: Motherhood (in Vegas)  //  Dress (top/tunic):  Forever 21  //  Sweater: Nordstrom  //  Jewelry:  Forever 21


Stay warm tonight!  It is supposed to be another snowy night!!

....Not only was it snowy, but it then got warm & melted! I was excited to prepare for rain because I LOVE my wellies! (Secret about my wellies: They are from Costco. Seriously! I struck a deal with these babies.) 


Sweater & Necklace: H&M (very old!) // Khakis: F21 // Hunter Boots: CostCo

I'm digging into the back of my closet lately because I just do not have the budget to shop. Sometimes it's really good to do just that!

XO, K & E


No comments:

Post a Comment