Monday, September 9, 2013

Back into Monday Mode'n!!!


Happy back to school everyone!! Welcome back to our Monday Modes!!  Thank you for being patient during these last few weeks of us getting back into the CRAZY grind!!

We are happy to be back!!







Shoes:  Payless (old)  //  Skirt: CAbi (couple seasons ago)  //  Top:  Forever 21  //  Belt: Forever 21 (old)



Shirt: Forever 21(cute here, and 21% off!)  // Skirt: Tilly's // Necklace: gift // Purse: Forever 21 (loving this!)

How cute is my mom?! Got her that necklace for her birthday so she could add a pop of color to her outfit. :-) I, too, have been going crazy busy like Kristin has these first few weeks of school! I even said today that I didn't even feel like I had a change to take a breath, let alone blog! I know we will be back at it very soon. I actually have a Stitch Fix post for Wednesday because I just got my second fix! If you guys haven't tried it out, you HAVE to! Click here to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment