Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back to School Styles!


Today was our first day! Check out what we wore to start our the beginning of what is sure to be another fabulously crazy year!




Today was a successful first day.  I am at a new school (yes, again) this year so I have a lot of learning to do.  I kinda felt a little like one of the Freshman today, still learning my way around. :-)  I'll get the hang of it.  The staff is super nice and very willing to help.  Gonna be a good year! 

Kristin's look:
Top:  Gap (Alice Ritter) - I just purchased a few weeks ago, but I cannot find it online  //  
Capri's:  CAbi (old)  //  Shoes:  Target (old)


I apologize for the cheesy smile & dark pic! We started school 20 minutes earlier than we did last year and I had to get a'goin this morning! All in all it was a pretty great day, got some pretty fun kiddos in my classes and really didn't mind being back!

Elyse's look:
Shirt: Forever21 :: Skirt: Forever 21 (old, similar here) :: Belt: Target (old)

2 comments:

  1. E did you go to school without your shoes?? Must have been earrrrly! xo ladies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh Jaynie! No, I had shoes on. Cute ankle books actually! Had to get B to snap the pic quick before he left for the Jaw though. XOOOOO! Miss you!

      Delete