Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Mode... Skirt Style!


Remember when I signed up for Stitch Fix? I got another one as a present for starting school last week. This shirt came in it and at first I wasn't so sure about it. But then, I put it on. And that was love. I am one who strays away from basic pieces when I'm shopping for myself, so I was happy to add this one to the closet. And I loved mixing it with a bright skirt and my leopard shoes! If you don't know about Stitch Fix you need to read my post about my 1st fix (here) and then sign up here! It's so fun to get a box of cool clothes in the mail!  Happy Monday! 



Shirt: Stitch Fix // Skirt: H&M (similar & cheap!) // Shoes: Target (similar) // Bracelet: old // Watch: Juicy 




Happy Monday!!
Hope it treated you well today :-)




Shoes:  Banana Republic (old)  //  Skirt: Victoria's Secret (old)  // Top:  CAbi (couple seasons ago)

***Sorry about the gross close up AND I just noticed I didn't even buckle them... Ha!

Unfortunately, everything I wore is "older" stuff.  I couldn't really find similar items on the sites... :-(

Chat soon!!

XO, E & K






No comments:

Post a Comment