Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fab Friday... Couple days late.

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! It sure was a beauty!!!

I spotted this lil number a few weeks ago and it would not leave my mind. I called Pigeon in the Parlour (in Holly MI) to see if it was still there, and sure thing it was!!!! I currently have it on a table in our dining room, but plan to have it as a centerpiece for our actual dining room table when it is done. 

In love :)




While pondering things to share on this fab Friday, I realized that I had never talked about the line that we hang things on in our kitchen! B created this after a hanging line that we saw in our best friend's, the Mays, house. They got theirs from Ikea, but since we don't get out that way much, B decided to create it! He used door knobs from our wedding to make the line and we use clips for ID badges to hang whatever. What we hang is the best part! We switch our line up every couple months with something new. During the summer it was all of our summer goals. Currently we have lines from songs. At Christmas we hang all of our cards. I just love this unique lil piece!







No comments:

Post a Comment