Thursday, October 17, 2013

Whatever Wednesday...Lash Extensions!!

Hiya hiya!!

Hope everyone is fabulous!!

At first I was unsure about my "Whatever Wednesday" post this week.  But, after talking to Elyse and thinking about it a bit more...I had to share!!

So, to back up the train a bit, while getting my make up done for my trial run for the wedding...I fell in love with my amazing make-up artist's eye lashes.  She told me all about them and said that she was going through the training and would be certified soon.  THEN my fabulous girl friend, and hair dresser, got them about four months later.  I just loved them on her as well.  I then decided that I was going to save up for my very own!!

Now, here is the part that I justify them to you... in order to make myself feel better... :-)

I am not one to get mani's and pedi's all the time or buy expensive clothes.  I cut coupons and go 5 weeks too long to get my hair redone...SO that is why I told myself I HAD to have them!!  For some reason I just couldn't stop thinking about how great they looked on the ladies and bit the bullet and made an appointment for myself.  Whenever I get my make up done, I just love the look of the added lashes.

I don't even need to wear mascara (on the top)!!!  How amazing is that?!?  I just "brush" them twice a day and POOF.  

So how they work:

They are glued individually onto EACH of your natural lashes.  The first time it takes about two hours...then every 4/5 weeks I will go the get them filled.  The fill only takes about 30 ish minutes.  

Check out Novalash for more info.

I just LOVE them and they are so easy...it took me a few days to get used to the length and curl, but now I am not sure I want to see myself without them :-) 

Email me if you would like any additional info :-)

Forewarning you about the super duper close ups...

Yes...I was in the car, BUT stopped at a stop light!!!  




**sorry 'bout the crazy eyes and scraggly pieces of hair...and whoa my makeup looks a lil cray**

Xo, K

2 comments:

  1. I used to work for eye doctors, and we were given free samples of Latisse to try. That stuff works, too! It probably won't get your lashes as thick as the extensions do, but they definitely help them grow a lot longer. It's kind of expensive though at $120 for a 3-4 month supply. Just an FYI :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?!?!? Interesting! Thank you for the info!!

      Delete