Sunday, March 2, 2014

Baby Girl Shower Favors

Hello!

Another beautiful shower for Baby Girl has come and gone. We are so blessed to have the family and friends we do!!! Baby girl is already spoiled!!! My Mom, Sis and Bestie threw our second shower for us. It was gorgeous.  

They had the cutest idea for favors so I thought I would share it with you :)

They were made up of nail polish, a nail file, tulle, ribbon, a big safety pin, toothpick, thank you stamp and paper.

My Mom painted each toothpick by hand because she couldn't find pink ones... Thank you Mom!!!
She unfolded the pin to look like a stork and stuck the toothpick in to make the beak :) How stinkin' cute is that??? 






I thought it was an adorable idea and everyone seemed to just love them :)

Chat soon!

XO, K



No comments:

Post a Comment