Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pillow Sale!

Hey there, blog world! I have all intentions on this sunny day to talk about a lil sunny vaycay I just returned from, but then I decided against it because I didn't want to make anyone jealous after we just got a bazillion more inches of snow in MI.

Then, I checked my email and found out that this pillowcase was on sale! And so I need to share!

Who knows how I found this pillow, but I've been following Michelle Dwight Designs on Instagram for awhile and knew I wanted to get one of these for my couch! I got one when she was having a Valentine's Day sale, and I just saw that there is a sale on Style Lately (a GREAT deal website) right now! The pillow comes separate and I ended up ordering mine on amazon. I think it's the cutest accessory to my cuddly couch!

And isn't this never ending winter just the most perfect time to cuddle?! XO, E



My "&" pillows are from Crate & Barrel and my other pillow is from Target. Couch from Art Van Clearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment