Wednesday, August 21, 2013

10 things you didn't know about Elyse!

So, last Wednesday Kristin did the 10 things you didn't know about her (which had me cracking up!) and today I'm here to do 10 you didn't know about Elyse! Hereeeee weeeeee gooooo!

10.} I have a weird obsession with wanting to be a DJ. I'd be DJ Esizzle.

9.} I LOVE THEME PARTIES. Like, love em. I love to plan them, love to get dressed up for them, love to see what people wear. I already have plans for my 30th birthday party theme (and that isn't for 2 more years!) 

B was my date to our annual summer formal party many moons ago.

8.} I traveled to Spain to study abroad and that is probably the craziest thing I've ever done. I lived with a family who spoke only Spanish and didn't go on the trip with a single friend. I came back after making some great friends, knowing so much more Spanish, and liking WAY more food that I did before.


7.} I've worked at a golf course for 8 years, my brother went to school to learn the golf industry and now works at a very exclusive private club, my dad golfs as much as he can, my mom has won longest drive a bunch of times ... but, I still cannot golf for the life of me.

6.} I, too, was a dancer from about the age of 3. That is something that drew Kristin & I together to become fast, fabulous friends!

One of my very first friends, Kristina! Before our tap dance.

5.} I have to follow recipes exactly. I have the hardest time substituting or changing things!

4.} I am working towards a goal of running a half marathon this November. I still can't figure out how to like running and will probably never be in love with it, but this is a goal I'd like to accomplish!

3.} We've traveled a ton of places, but my favorite vacation spot is Traverse City. I love the beaches, the food, the atmosphere, and obviously the wine. :-)


2.} I have to wear one-a-day contacts because I have really sensitive eyes. Contacts are a pain, but I will probably never get Lasik because I love having the option to wear glasses (and love having cute glasses as an accessory), silly, I know!

1.} I am so incredibly happy to be where I am right now in my life. It was always a dream of mine to be a teacher, marry a great guy (well, in 4th grade it was my dream to marry Brandon- so that worked out!), and live close to downtown Clarkston. I have the best friends and family a girl could ask for and not a day goes by where I don't feel extremely blessed! Cheers to that!







2 comments:

  1. Hey Elyse - I've seen you sink some pretty incredible putts! Don't write yourself off, yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, once in a great while! Thanks, Nik! :)

      Delete