Friday, August 2, 2013

Fab Friday Find - Lantern Style

Hi all!  TGIF!!

Downtown Fenton has this awesome store called the Iron Grate.  They have adorable items for the house, baby, women's clothing, etc.  Everything is just so unique. You gotta check it out!

Anyway, I was driving by when I saw a sign outside that read "Tent Sale".  I had no idea this event was coming...I didn't check my FB news feed... :-(  So of course I had to check it out!!  I was a day or two late, but they still had some super neat things.  

One item specifically was hiding under a table, just waiting for me.  We have been wanting to jazz up our back patio (and our fancy green fence...) so when I saw this adorable lantern (at half of its regular price) I couldn't resist.





When you get a chance, if you haven't yet, check this place out :-)

Have a great weekend!

XO, K

No comments:

Post a Comment