Friday, August 9, 2013

How to Style a White Tee Fabulous (Friday)!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!  Today we are rockin' our beloved versatile white t's!!!






Wedges:  Payless (similar, but I cannot find black) // Reversible Skirt/Dress:  CAbi (same on ebay) // Clutch Purse: Vintage Teek Orr Envelope Clutch (my mom is sharing with my sister and I :-)  //  White T:  Nordstrom // Necklace:  Creative Arts Studio (similar on Etsy)




Shorts: Express (similar) // Chambray: Nordstrom // T-shirt: Nordstrom // Watch: Nixon // Bracelets: Forever21 // Shoes: Converse 

Happy weekend, ya'll! Xo, K & E




3 comments:

  1. You both look like the perfect combination of dressed up and laid back...love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meagan! Thanks soooo much for the link up, we LOVE your blog!!

      Delete
  2. LOVE these looks!! Classy and fabulous... just my thing! Thanks so much for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete