Friday, November 22, 2013

Fabulous Friday Finds

TGIF!!!!!!!! Boy, looking back that week zoomed by!!

Mitch and I have been consigning for chairs for our dinning room table (that we are made-and are ALMOST done with!!!) for quite some time now.  One side will be a bench, each end will have armed "coushie" chairs and the other side will have three armless chairs.  

My dear friend, Bethany (and her precious baby girl) and I,  were out consignment shopping last weekend and I FINALLY found chairs that I LOVE!  They had the perfect character, rustic-ness and fab price we were looking for.  I had been to the Digs in Clarkston, but never the Digs in Waterford.  We went to both and I found these numbers at the Waterford location!  First time luck, I guess :-)




Here they are at their new home!


Once the table is complete, I will give a break down of what our creation consists of!!  Give us a couple weeks and I will show the end product. :-)

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!!

XO, K

No comments:

Post a Comment