Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday Mode'n

Here's to another Monday!!!  For some reason getting an extra hour of sleep Sunday made me MORE tired today....how is that possible?!?!?  Here is the style I sported today :-)



**  Sorry about my pasty white legs...

Shoes:  JCrew  //  Skirt:  Target  //  Belt:  Forever 21 (from another dress)  //  Long Sleeve T:  Old Navy  Necklace:  Charlotte Russe

I am sorry to say that everything (besides the shoes) are a bit old...  I got the shoes on sale this past summer tho!!

I (Elyse) got this shirt in my Stitch Fix last week and I knew I wanted to rock it today. I love that it is kind of a high-low shirt and I think I'm obsessed with burgundy this fall. I plan to dress this up with a skirt in the future, too! (PS: Have you tried Stitch Fix?? Click here and get signed up people, it is so funnnnnn!)


Shirt: Stitch Fix // Pants: Forever 21 // Accessories: Forever 21 // Shoes: Target

Until Wednesday! XO, K&E

No comments:

Post a Comment