Friday, November 29, 2013

Fab Friday Find... Painted old wall sconce & a gnome!

Happy Black Friday everyone!!  Hope your Thanksgiving was absolutely wonderful!

I hope, if you braved the stores today, you had a successful saving day and ALL your holiday shopping is now done...unlike mine :-)

My Friday find is NOT from today, but it is from the same day (and place) I found my chairs at Digs in Waterford. Mitch and I decided to stay close to home and walk (what a gorgeous morning) to breakfast and then get some things done around here.  

It is an old gold wall sconce that was painted a beautiful blue...it went PERFECTLY with our master bedroom!!  So, since the price was more that right, I swooped it up!  



**Ignore the fact that I have not yet put candles in it... :-)




I haven't decided if I should move it down on the wall or not.  So until it really bugs me...here it will stay.  :-)

And so! I (Elyse) did go out to black Friday shop, wow deals!! I got these gems from Target to add to my Christmas decor and I wanted to share because if you know me, you know I love gnomes! Target had a really cute light up Santa gnome, buttttt I think B would have killed me if I spent $40 on that guy. So, this lil blue fella and the deer I got to match will have to do!


And if you haven't checked out Target's Christmas decor, it's totally worth a look! 


Enjoy your weekend!

XO, K&E

No comments:

Post a Comment