Monday, December 2, 2013

MM - Lovin' Us Some Yellow!

This weekend B and I took pictures for Christmas with my family, his family, and ourselves! We had 3 outfit changes on Sunday. It was pretty hilarious. Here I am in my new Kiki La'Rue essential top & scarf! If you don't know about this company, you NEED to follow @shopkikilarue on Instagram ...thats how I found them! They are fabulous and always doing random acts of kindness! And not to mention, their clothes are seriously adorable!


(I cut myself out of one of our photos, didn't want to ruin the surprise if my mom decided to use it for a Christmas card!)

Hello! K here!
Here is my outfit from today.  The students informed me that I looked like a banana split...whatever that means...awesome!


Jacket: Forever 21 // Top: Target // Dress: Forever 21 // Tights: Express // Boots:  Steve Madden (all super duper old...)


No comments:

Post a Comment