Friday, December 27, 2013

Fab Friday-Christmas gift style!


Hi everyone! 
Hope you all had an absolutely wonderful holiday! 
E and I decided to chat about a gift that we were super excited about. It was a tough choice to narrow it down to one :) 
I decided to show you our bench as we piece our dinning room table together :) It's almost done now! Just need the end arm chairs!
I fell in love with a bench just like this one at Pigeon in the Parlor in Holly MI. As soon as I decided to pull the trigger and buy it...6 months later... It was gone :( Fabulous Sue suggested that we have the same man make one just for us and she would chalk paint it for us. So, that's exactly what we did! I asked for it for Christmas from my sis, brother in law and nephew :) 








I got a LOT of great gifts this year, but one that I just lovelove is my new Instax Mini 8! I had kind of hinted to Brandon that I wanted this guy after seeing it at Urban Outfitters. I love to take pics so having a polaroid just adds a little more fun to the mix! The hardest part is deciding what to take pictures of because you only get 10 pics per roll of film. It's so much fun!



A polaroid of our bar crawl yesterday :-) I can't wait to make a book of all my polaroids of 2014!

Hope you all had a great holiday -- we're looking forward to 2014!! XO, E&K



No comments:

Post a Comment