Wednesday, December 4, 2013

WW-Holiday Decor


It 's the MOST wonderful time of the year....!!!  Happy Holidays everyone!!!

I just LOVE this time...maybe minus the icky weather...

So we got our decorations up the weekend before Thanksgiving (yep, we were one of THOSE) and just love the vibe it brings to the house.  I could leave them up all year long!!  Now we are just waiting to get our live garland to hang outside with lights!







Happy decorating!!

XO, K



I don't have pics of all of my Christmas decor, but I did JUST get this wreath and ya'll, I am obsessed. I was gifted this wreath from an auction for a great cause in Clarkston and I can't even get over how much I love it. It is all vintage and one of a kind. No one will be able to have the same one! Some people may say it's weird, but me? I LOVE itttttt. Love it!

XO, E

No comments:

Post a Comment