Monday, December 30, 2013

Post Christmas Mode Monday!

Hello all! We're back in the groove of things with our blog and we are starting this year fresh with some new fun things! Annnnnd- we have exciting news! We have been asked to plan a wedding and help set-up another wedding, so we are excited to blog about these two things in the upcoming months! Plus, Kristin has baby girl joining the family in March, so there should be some great blog posts as that comes closer and closer ... so exciting!

Today for MM, I wanted to talk about my latest Stitch Fix. If you haven't checked out Stitch Fix I'll give you a quick explanation. You visit their website and go through a series of questions to sign up (questions like clothing sizes, outfit likes, etc). You can link them to a fashion board on Pinterest or your twitter (which I know they check because they've been spot on for me from my Pinterest board!) Then you pay $20 and sign up for a date to receive a fix. You get 5 pieces and have 3 days to try them on, then you keep whatever you'd like and send back (shipping already paid for!) what you don't. The $20 that you already paid is deducted from the total of whatever you'd like to buy. If you are interested in trying it- click here! I ordered one for myself as a Christmas present to me and here is what I got!

(Please ignore the hot mess of my dressing room) -- I thought this maxi was super cute, but it's hard to think maxi skirts here while it is 19 degrees. I sent it back.

My keeper!! Loved this cozy sweater, plus aztec print is so in right now. I did request to not have any more cardis sent to me, as I have gotten one in my last 3 fixes. But this one was affordable and cute so it will stay in my closet!

I love the idea of this bracelet, but did not like how it was blinged out in green. It was only those top three links that were green, but I think that took away from what you could wear it with. If it had been all gold, it would have stayed.


Super cute dress, but crazy enough I already have this exact same print/style in coral! I wear it in the spring/summer and I didn't think it would be worth it to me to have this dress in another color. It's more green/gold than it looks in the picture.

I really, really love this flannel, but it was WAY too expensive at $74. You can get flannels anywhere right now for so much cheaper! I had to send it back even though it was the cutest print and fit perfect. Broke my heart a little!

My next Stitch Fix comes in February as a birthday present to me. I love having a reason to get this little surprise in the mail!


Hi everybody!
Boy, I really need to sign up for Stitch Fix!!  I am so jealous by all of E's CUUUUUUUTE things!!!  It is definitely on my to-do list!!


Booties: Payless // Pants: Forever 21 // Tshirt: Target // Blazer: Forever 21

Here I am, again, with all "old" stuff...
Next week I will post some of my new Christmas things!!!

Have a great Monday!!


XO- K&E





No comments:

Post a Comment