Friday, January 31, 2014

Baby Shower Centerpieces


Hi everybody!

So, my amazing Mother-in-Law threw us a BEAUTIFUL shower for Baby Girl!  Beyond the great food, family, friends, more than generous gifts and showering Lil' Miss with love, I wanted to talk about the adorable idea for the centerpieces.

She bought the most adorable outfits for every table!!  She painted the stands in the nursery colors too (can't see in the pics) Isn't that SUCH a great idea???  The best part?  I got to take them home! :-)  Looks like we already have an Easter and Christmas outfit! :-)  I snapped a few pics of them so you could see!!











***On the cake table, we also displayed my baby bump progress (every two weeks-starting at 10 weeks)



Thanks for reading.  Hope you enjoyed the idea :-)

XO, K

2 comments:

  1. This idea of baby shower centerpieces is simply superb, unique and easy to implement dear. Coming month, I am also planning to throw a baby shower party for my sister and for that special day I have booked best San Francisco venues.

    ReplyDelete