Thursday, January 16, 2014

WW - Bumper-less Crib Bedding

Hi there!

Ok so... I am probably going to end up being a paranoid first time mom... I already over analyze everything as it is.

I himmed and hawed over whether or not to get bumpers for Miss Thaaang's crib. Of course I read too many reports (even an article about it on CNN).  Despite my readings, I had decided to get them (or find breathable ones) when I ran across these "guard rail covers".  I thought these where so unique and different that I had to have them instead!! AND it will save the crib from little chompers!

                                

I ordered mine from Linen Baby Boutique on Etsy.  The nursery is grey, white and pink so we decided to order the guard rail in grey (for all three tiers) with pink ties.  Then for the ruffled crib skirt (on the bottom) I ordered the top tier to be grey, the middle layer grey and white damask and the bottom layer pink tulle!!!!!

I cannot WAIT for them to come in!!!!!

I will post about them when they arrive...(and when the nursery is closer to being ready)...still have a ways to go :/

Have a great night!!!

Xo- K



No comments:

Post a Comment