Monday, January 20, 2014

MM - Keepin' Cozy!


Haaaaaaaaaappy Monday!

I hope everyone had a second to reflect and appreciate Dr. Martin Luther King's efforts and the incredible impact he had on today's society. 

Remember my black and blue riding boots from VS a couple weeks ago?  Well...in the magazine, they were paired with the cutest riding leggings.  SOOOOOO.....I had to get them too :-)  





Boots:  Nine West (similar)  //  Leggings:  Victoria's Secret  //  Tunic:  Forever 21 (old)  //  Sweater:  Target (old) //  Bracelets:  Alex and Ani and Stella and Dot

Hello everyone! Sorry I've missed ya'll lately. Had some craziness going on in my family, but things are coming around the bend now and all is going to be well! I just wanted to show off my adorable Patagonia retro fleece that I got from my in-laws for Christmas. The funny story behind this fleece: I picked it out of the Moosejaw catalog when B brought it home and he immediately told me they're like all sold out everywhere. Then he challenged me to find one online and I couldn't. Even told me he had an item number at his desk and looked it up every day to see if they were getting it in stock. Basically, that I was NOT going to get the fleece. But, lo and behold, he found out when they were getting a shipment one day and passed it along to his parents because he knew I wanted it so bad! :) If you do not own any Patagonia, it is a great company and so cozy! You can find their fleeces here, they have LOTS of cute colors and out of 75 reviews 67 are 5 "mooses" and 8 are 4 mooses! That's legit. 



(Please ignore my 'i didn't do my hair, hair') Chat Wednesday!

Xo, E&K

No comments:

Post a Comment