Monday, June 10, 2013

Elyse's Mode Monday

Hello, hello! I've got some cute outfits for ya'll this week ... and a sweeeeeeet hat!


 Outfit #1
(Wore this on a Monday ... ha! I sometimes wear all black on Monday's)
Top: H&M
Pants: Forever21
Bracelet: H&M
Necklace: Gift
Watch: Nixon
Sandals: Target


Outfit #2
(Wore this on a Tuesday ... mood change!)
Shirt: CAbi
Pants: CAbi
Necklace: Tiffany's
Watch: Juicy Coutour
Shades: Bought from Brickyard Buffalo (deal of the day)



Outfit #3
Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Ruche 
Belt: Forever 21
Sandals: Target
Watch: Juicy
Bracelets: Pandora/Gift

Outfit #3
Ok, so this isn't a whole outfit, butttt I loved this hat way too much to let it pass by this week!
Hat: Target 
Just picked up this gem this week, LOVE it! Styled it with a casual black top & ripped jeans. 

Hope you are all starting off your weeks fabulously! I am on my last week of school ... home stretch! Xo, E


2 comments: