Monday, June 17, 2013

E's Monday Mode

Summer is hereeeee! And so are the days of skirts and skirts and more skirts. Here we go!



Outfit #1
(Confession: My new obsession is wearing maxi dresses and taking t-shirts and knotting them)
Dress: Nordstrom
Shirt: Forever 21 (made it's debut last week!)
Flops: DSW
Necklaces: Etsy & Forever 21




Outfit #2
(Confession #2: I just got out of the pool ... thus my hot mess of a top knot)
Shirt: Forever 21
Scarf: Etsy
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: DSW
Watch: Nixon
Bracelet: Forever 21
Earrings: Charming Charlie

We had a teacher spirit week last week, so all of my outfits weren't that cool. I gave you a taste of my weekend outfits (from celebrating B's birthday and our Friday night date night!) Hope ya'll have a great week! Xo, E


No comments:

Post a Comment