Friday, June 28, 2013

Hello Fab Friday!!

Sorry to have a "home furnishing" fab find again... but we just went to GR and I could not help myself...

Before we left, Elyse recommended that we visit an awesome lil shop that her and B went to last time they were in GR. 

Rebel. Reclaimed is the name of the shop that we went to and I fell in love with a lamp. I bought one from Target, a week prior, that was glass and felt that it just didn't "go" with the vibe I wanted. I was debating whether or not I should return it when I saw "it" and new right then what my decision would be. :) 

Here it is...


Ps... We were not sure about the shade at first and thought about using one we already had... But during the ride home we fell in love with it's character, kinda scary looking birds and all!! :)

Enjoy your weekends!!!!

XO, K

No comments:

Post a Comment