Friday, June 14, 2013

Fabulous Friday Find!!

Elyse and I decided to do a joint fab find today to showcase our sweet new phone cases.

It all started when a student came into my classroom and said, "Mrs. P, you remember these?? You used these when you were my age didn't you? Right before the cd's came out???".... I kept my comments to myself and said, "why on earth do you have a cassette tape?"
"It's not, it just looks like it. It's my new phone case! I got it online for super cheap!"


I had to have it! So, I went on amazon.com and purchased a five pack for $4.80!!!!!!

Elyse fell in love as well so here we are rocking our fab finds...



We have received so many compliments on these lil numbers so we thought we'd share will you :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Xo, E and K

No comments:

Post a Comment