Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday ... so fabulous!

Today Kristin & I are talking consignment shop finds! We are frequent shoppers of the consignment. You can always find adorable, unique pieces for your home and they are often quite affordable! My consignment shop find comes from Digs Consignment Studio in Clarkston (they also have one in Waterford that is equally awesome!!). I bopped in the other day just to see what I could see (you have to do this every once in awhile because things change alllll the time!) and fell in love with this banner! It says "Hello Love" ... I brought it home, ironed it out, and it now hangs in our front window. Just adds the cutest little touch of character to our home! :) And I know I will have it for awhile. I think the next spot I move it to will be our bedroom. Love it's sweet message!




(kind of hard to see here, but that is where we hang it) 

Everyone enjoy your weekend!! Brandon and I have a free one and I couldn't be more excited! Maybe we'll go consigning?! XO, E

No comments:

Post a Comment