Monday, June 3, 2013

E's Monday Mode

Hi, friends! Again, my obsession with maxi skirts continues... here we go!


Outfit #1
(This was taken on a VERY humid day and my lens totally fogged up and my photog didn't notice... sorry it's all I've got!)
Skirt: Windsor
Shirt: Nordstrom
Necklace: Francesca's (I've been wearing this necklace 24/7)
Cardi: Marshall's



Outfit #2
Skirt: We all know this skirt! I wear it all the time. Tilly's
Watch: Nixon
Tshirt: Nordstrom (like how I tied it there? Total relaxation look)
Bracelets: Gift/H&M
Flower crown: Made by me!


Interested in how to make a flower crown? I made it for a party that was themed "Garden Gala" on Saturday and then decided it was too hippy-ish for the occasion. Decided to wear it on Sunday instead! All I did was buy some suede and fake flowers from Michael's. I cut the suede, braided it, cut out the flowers I liked and glued them where I like them. Super cute & really cheap! My inspiration comes from this amazing blog: Pink Pistachio. She has got it goin onnnnnn. I hope one day Kristin & I can be as awesome as she is at blogging. 


Outfit #3
Dress: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Francesca's

This is what I ended up wearing to the Garden Gala. I was excited to find this cute lil number from Nordstrom Rack for like $22! My mom's dress is from Marshall's and was very affordable, too! The flower that is in my hair was given to me by Jayne, my MOH, on my Bachelorette party. :)


I hope you all have a fantastic week! I'm going to try to incorporate more pants into my wardrobe this week ... promise! XO, E





1 comment:

  1. that flower was last minute grab before the checkout counter, I'm so glad to see it's getting good use :) xo!

    ReplyDelete