Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday is so so fabulous!

Going along with our Father's Day posts this week... I am sharing Brandon's love of his life (well, besides me) watches! We LOVE watches, both of us. I'm sharing his favorite, but we definitely recommend the Nixon brand of watches.

B swears by this "Banks" watch. He says (and I quote), "Tried and true style -- that's been a part of their line from the beginning." It is really one of their most recognized styles and they only change the color offerings every couple of seasons (we know, we're constantly on their website). So, I'm not as personal as that super cute gift of Kristin's, but I've got another quality piece you could gift to the father (or man!) in your life.



Time (haha, get it?!) for me to enjoy my weekend! And you do the same! Xo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment