Monday, June 24, 2013

KP's Monday Mode

Hello Hello!!!  Everyone have a great weekend? Hope so!!!  

Here are a few of my outfits from last week.  This adjustment of my photographer going to work before I am "ready for the day" has really been a challenge!  When he gets home I am in painting clothes or my comfy clothes (or I forget to have him take the pic)...We will figure out a better method soon.  I thought about asking random people I see throughout the day to take it...but prolly a bit strange? Ha!


Outfit #1

(I had just left Tanning Tuesday with the girls and stopped by a consignment on the way home...this was taken in my new mirror :-) )

Flip Flops:  Payless
Romper (used as a cover up):  Charlotte Russe 
Hat: Target
Wallet:  Target





Outfit #2

(Out to high tea with mom and sis)

Heels:  Payless
Shorts:  Boutique in Fenton (no longer in business :-( boo)
Belt: Forever 21
Tank:  Old Navy
Blazer:  Charlotte Russe
Necklace:  Creative Arts Studio (in RO)






Outfit #3

(Boppin' around doing some errands...we do not have air conditioning yet, so it was toooooo hot to do my hair!!!)


Sandals: Bakers
Dress:  Forever 21
Tank:  Old Navy
Hat: Anthropologie
Cross Body Purse:  Lil resale shop in GR

It was just too hot for accessories (besides my beloved K&M necklace)...

Well, that's all she wrote for the day!!  Hope you have a great start to your week!  Chat again Wednesday!!

XO, K



No comments:

Post a Comment