Monday, June 24, 2013

E's Monday Mode

Hey folks! I admit, I don't have much going for my Monday Mode this week. If you live in Michigan, you know how insanely hot it's been ... I have not taken my bathing suit off for 2 days! I did put together a cute lil outfit for work one day this week and I got a new t-shirt that I love! Here we go:




Outfit #1

Dress: Nordstrom BP 
Tank: Hello Apparel (This was my "Fab Friday Find"!)
Bracelets: Forever 21, Pandora, & Gift from South America
Headband: Lemons & Lace
Watch: Juicy Couture
Necklace: Tiffany's

Outfit #2
I know you can't see the whole thing, but I wanted you to see this shirt! If you have grown up in Clarkston, you know how DTE Energy Music Theater will always be Pine Knob to you. I loved this when I saw it! I paired it with my maroon maxi skirt to dress it up for work.

Tshirt: Bonnie & Clyde (support your local businesses!)

Have a fabulous week! I am off to Hilton Head on Thursday to visit my brother! Can't wait to have some new backgrounds to model my outfits! :) XO, E

Linking up with: The Pleated Poppy, Content in the Meantime, Tucker Up - check out these adorable blogs!




8 comments:

  1. Love that Ok top! You rocked it with that maxi skirt!

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sarah! Thanks for the opportunity for the link up!! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the OK top from Hello Apparel. They are awesome, glad you supported them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are sooooo awesome! Love their cause for this tank! Plus, I just love anything they make!

      Delete
  3. Cute hello apparel top! Love the knot! (: Found you from a blog hop! (:

    Alyssa
    http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute top!!!
    Sherry
    www.thelifeofthepartyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute comfy outfits! Thanks for sharing this on my blog hop!

    ReplyDelete