Friday, July 26, 2013

E's Fab Friday!

Hi, all! Today is extra fabulous because I am getting ready to head on vacation for a week tomorrow! I'll be soakin' up some sun lakeside in the U.P. of Michigan! :) Cannot wait.

My fab find this week is my 1 year anniversary band! I really wanted a band for our 1st year of marriage and a lot of people's rings can accomodate bands on both sides. My ring is a Mark Schneider ring and has this beautiful little secret heart on one side with a diamond inscribed with "love you forever" and that is his signature. This makes it so I can't have a band on the other side, so I wanted to get something totally out of the box for my band.

After a lot of chatting with B and some idea swapping, I had decided on rose gold- totally random, but perfect because I wanted to make my ring unique. B rocked it out and found the cutest little jewelry shop on Etsy, Rosado's Box. B says she was awesome to work with and she even wrote me the cutest note since my ring was custom and it wasn't here in time for our actual anniversary. I am loving everything about my dainty, rose gold, custom band! It's my favorite reminder of a great 1st year with so many more great years to follow.

(I'm really weirded out by hand pictures, so let's focus on the ring- not the hand)



Isn't she a beaut?! I am in love. You all have the best weekend! Xo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment