Monday, July 8, 2013

E's Monday Mode

Hope ya'll had a fabulous 4th! I think it's safe to say that I may have had TOO much fun ;) Here's what I wore this week!



Outfit #1
Shorts: J.Crew Factory ($20!)
Chambray: J.Crew Factory
Necklace: J.Crew Factory & Kate Spade
Bracelet: Forever 21, Nixon



Outfit #2
(B snapped this gem of me at our 4th of July parade - that's an ice cream wrapper in my pocket, yep!)
Shorts: Forever 21
T-shirt: Nordstrom
Sunnies: Moosejaw
Sandals: Target



Outfit #3
Another patriotic outfit for the 3rd of July! I just love this week!
Jeans: Hollister (super old school!)
Tank: Forever 21
Necklace: AndRuby.com
Bracelets: Forever 21
Phone case: Etsy - Scribbles & Stripes

Have a grand week, everyone! I'm off on Wednesday for a girl's tubing trip and then off again on Friday to celebrate our anniversary weekend!!!!!! Lovin this summer life! Xo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment