Friday, July 26, 2013

K's Fabulous Friday Find!

TGIF!  What a beautiful Friday it is!

Ok, so ya know how I told you that I wasn't going to buy anything this summer...weeeeeeeeeellllllll, I kinda got the urge (hey don't judge I have come a looooooong way).  I was perusing on Bloglovin' when I fell in love with a shirt (I will wear it next week for MM and let you know the who/what/where).  SOOOOOOOOO I ventured off to the mall (after calling the store to make sure they had it).  I was doing so well and was just going to purchase THE shirt, when I fell in love with ONE more lil thing...  On top of the "sale" bin of shoes were the most darling pair of ballet flats.... WITH POLKA DOTS!!!!!  Come on, how was I to resist?  Plus they WERE on SALE! But...they were not my size :-(  Heart broken!  Then, in a place they were not supposed to be, I spotted another pair and they were my size!!!!!  It was meant to be! :-)  The sticker was originally $34...marked down to $21...and at the register they were an additional $8 & something off!!!!!  Total, $13.18!!!!  Can you believe it???
So here they are... :-)


Printed Pointy Ballet Flats from Gap :-)
(for some reason, I cannot find them on their website...)




 Don't my feet look so happy?!? :-)



I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

XO, K

No comments:

Post a Comment