Friday, July 12, 2013

Fab Fab Friday!!

Friday already???

I know, I know a "home" FF again!?!  I told ya that decorating the house was my new obsession!!  :-)

So, like I mentioned awhile ago...my Grandpa was a pretty sweet guy...and he designed the interior fabric of automobiles (in addition to being an extremely talented portrait artist).  While going through his studio, we found some more of his patterns.  I instantly had a vision and new exactly how I wanted to display them.   


***When I got them home, I arranged them on the floor how I thought I would want them in a frame.  So I measure the width and height of the collage and set out to find a frame.



***After two weeks of searching (too expensive, too small, too big, not liking the frame, etc. I found the perfect frame at Digs Consignment Studio in Clarkston!!  It had a print of a family of lions that I flipped over (sorry lions) and used the back as background of my collage.  I used double sided permanent tape to adhere the designs.



***Here it is in it's new home :-)

Have a great weekend!!!

XO, K



No comments:

Post a Comment