Monday, July 22, 2013

K's Monday Mode

Hello and Happy Monday everyone!!  I hope you survived the heat wave!!!  We do not have air, so that is the reason for the loose flowy outfits last week :-)

Sorry I was not around last week!  Big thanks to E for holding down the fort!  How cool is Stitch Fix??  Did you sign up yet???  I cannot WAIT to enroll!! :-) (Elyse here! Now Kristin is holding down the fort for me because I had a serious bike crash this weekend and am too embarrassed to show off my wounds just yet. I will though ... next week!)


Outfit #1

Heels:  Sole Sisters in RO
Skirt:  Forever 21
Tank:  Target
Necklace:  Express
Bracelet:  BDay gift from dear friend


Outfit #2
(We decided to bbq on the hottest day of the year...DO NOT try that!!  It was miserable!!!)

Flip Flops:  Payless
Skirt:  Forever 21
Tank:  Target


Outfit #3

Flippy Floppies:  Victoria's Secret 
Dress:  Forever 21 (It has pockets!!!!! Love that!!!)
Necklace:  Etsy


Outfit #4

Wedges:  Payless
Dress:  Forever 21
Belt:  Target
Tank:  Target
Necklace:  Etsy




Outfit #5

Flip Flops:  Payless
Skirt:  Forever 21
Tank:  Wet Seal
Necklace:  Tiffany/Etsy
Watch:  Juicy Couture
Bracelets:  Pandora


Well there ya have it!  It sure was a "Forever 21" week, huh?  Can you tell I just LOVE that store??!!  I have been on a mission to try to use everything in my closet this summer before I can buy ANYTHING new...  So far I am doing pretty darn good!  Don't know if I can hold out and do it for the Fall though!! Oh! I did get a new bathing suit, cover up and flip flops from VS though...BUT it was with a gift card :-)

Have a fabulous week!!  Thanks for reading!!!

XO, K

No comments:

Post a Comment