Friday, July 12, 2013

Fabulousssss Fridayyyyyyyy!

Hi all! I am sooooo excited for this Friday because our 1 year anniversary is Sunday and we are jetting off to Traverse City for the weekend! Wine tasting, beaches, good beer, beautiful views, and my handsome husband ... bessssst combo.

My fab Friday this week is kind of random, but totally fabulous. In the summer I have such a problem with chapped/burnt lips. While I was doing a summer shift at the golf course, I noticed we were selling sunscreen/chapstick. This was new, so I asked my boss about it and he said it was the best chapstick ever. I was in desperate need of a good chapstick, so I tried it out. And woah - it is AWESOME! Golferskin chapstick with SPF30 does the trick. I know that they sell it at the Fountains Golf Course if you are interested! Smells like vanilla. I may never go back to the regular chapstick brand again!




Happy weekend, ya'll! I'm so excited to share my Mode Monday with you. I tried out Stitch Fix this month and I loved it! You'll see soon! Xo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment