Monday, April 15, 2013

E's Monday Mode!

Hi, All! I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had such a nice time celebrating Kristin at her last shower and are getting excited for the Bachelorette party this weekend! :) Here are some outfits I was rockin' this week... you'll notice there's lot of long skirts & looking to my left (for whatever reason!! ha!)

Outfit #1
Pants: F21
Shirt: Target
Blazer: H&M
Necklace: Tiffany's
Watch: Juicy
Shoes: DSW (Steve Madden purple flats)

Outfit #2
Dress: F21 (belt came with!)
Cardi: H&M
Necklace: F21
Bracelet: F21
Watch: Nixon
Shoes: DSW (Steve Madden leopard flats)

Outfit #3 *This was taken during a photoshoot for my hub's company - Money Pit Apparel)
Pants: F21
Cardi: H&M
Bag: JoTotes (this is my camera bag bc when I wasn't modeling, I was the photographer) :)
Shoes: Toms

Outfit #4 (for my dad's bday dinner!)
Tee: F21
Cardi: Marshall's
Skirt: Tilly's
Shoes: Steve Madden Leopard flats
Present: Golf shirt :)

*My hubs & I spent Sunday walking around taking pictures for his tee shirt company and he got some good vid on his GoPro of what goes into a photoshoot for things like this! Then he made this quick lil movie for me to put on the blog ... thought I'd share!*

Happy week! Xo, E


No comments:

Post a Comment