Friday, April 19, 2013

Gotta get down on FRIDAY!

Happy, happy weekend, ya'll! Today I am talking about the fabulous find of THREADING. One day I was sitting in my very dear and fabulous friend - Jennifer Bland's - classroom and we were talking about how waxing rips off my skin and irritates us so badly. We had a student suggest we try threading and so that same day we ran up to the mall where the threader was. WE LOVED IT. Threading seriously takes 5 minutes and lasts for 4-5 weeks! And truthfully, it doesn't hurt -- it's just a weird feeling. And it's not expensive. And we love our little threader named Penny. That lady is magical with her thread.

So, since we have today off (!!) we went up to get threaded and I knewwww I had to post about it. No shame in my game -- I can get some unruly eyebrows. And I have such dark hair that the world knows when I haven't gotten them threaded. Sure, I could pluck, but at a point it's just too much for me to handle. So, threading it is! (For any of our male readers -- being a girl really is stressful!)

I must be really dedicated to blogging to put these pics of me on the internet, but I did want to show you a before and after pic so you can see how good it looks! (Had to put the pics through an Instagram filter first though, haha) My eyebrows in the first pic are DISGUSTING ... and then we're back to normal in the second! I also got some shots of Jen being threaded so you can see it in action. If you've been considering - I highly recommend!

 *before ... ew*

 *after ... yay!*

 *mama p getting threaded*

*threading in action*

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. We have Kristin's bachelorette party tomorrow night so be prepared for some cute EC pics -- we're taking over the town of Royal Oak! XO, E


No comments:

Post a Comment