Friday, April 5, 2013

Oh Friday, always fabulous! (unless you're on vacation...)

Welp! We are at the last day of Spring Break, which makes this Friday a lil more sad than others! I know Kristin is having a blast in Vegas (well I can guess from some really fun pictures that I've seen!) and now I unfortunately am stuck at home, as I had to have a minor surgery yesterday (nothing major- I'm all good, just a lil sore!) So, needless to say that I'm living totally vicariously through Kristin's pics. I am going to take an online course in blogging today though, so I'm excited about that and hope that I get some good ideas on ways to change & improve our blog!

Today's Fab Friday find is actually a gift that was given to me the morning of my wedding, from my MOH/bff Jayne. (If you haven't figured it out by now, Jayne is a world class gift giver!) She saved this until the morning of the wedding and it was one of the most heartfelt, kind gifts that I could have been given. We were crying before we were even out of our pjs!
My Kate Spade Mrs. necklace is one of my favvvvvorite pieces of jewerly. I love Kate Spade. I love being a Mrs. So, this was obviously perfect for me. I highly recommend this if you are thinking of a cute/unique gift for a bride-to-be. Check out Kate Spade for more bridal necklaces & bracelets, there are even gifts for brides to get their bridesmaids. It's all so dainty and gorgeous. I love that my necklace will forever come with the memory of spending my wedding morning with my MOHs, having girl time, a lil time to cry, laugh, and soak in that everything was REALLY happening that day. I love you, Jayne! 

Come back Monday, ya'll! Kristin will be back with some fabulous Vegas stories (if she can share them!) I'm sure! ;-) Xo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment