Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fabulous Fabulous WEDDING Friday!!!!!

Hello everyone!!!!!

Due to the fact that I will be a lil' busy tomorrow.......GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!  I wanted to take a quick second to write about my forever FAB Friday find.......my bridal party!

These ladies are absolutely amazing. They have touched my heart in a million different ways.  They are my rocks, my confidants and my partners in crime (or crime stopping).  I feel as though I am the luckiest girl in the world to be able to have them by my side tomorrow!!!!!!!!

I could talk for DAYS about each one of them and how they have affected my life in such a positive light....but unfortunately there is TOO much to do today!!!

LOVE YOU girls!!!!!!!  Thank you for everything!!!!

***  At my bachelorette party last weekend!!!  
Thank you again to our fabulous host, Emily-you are a rockstar!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment