Monday, April 22, 2013

KP's Monday Mode!!

Hola!

Good Monday to you!

I had an absolutely wonderful Bach weekend!!!  I am so lucky to have such amazing women in my life!!!  I am still a bit tired....the older I get, the harder it is to bounce back from a laaaaate night! Ha.

Hope everyone had a great weekend as well!!!!

Last week was a short week with students. We were student-less on Friday for professional development and I wore the dress from Easter on Monday...so, long story short, I only have three outfits from last week.  Here they are!

#1

Outfit #1
Shoes:  Forever 21
Jeans:  CAbi
Tank:  Nordstrom
Top:  Forever 21
Bracelet(s):  JCrew/Pandora

                                                            #2                                 #3

(Not sure what the weird stiff looking pose and weird face is about!)

Outfit #2
Shoes:  Payless
Capri's (yep, I went there): CAbi
Tank:  Old Navy
Top: Forever 21
Cardigan: Nordstrom
Bracelet(s):  BDay present/Pandora

Outfit #3
Shoes:  Nordstrom
Dress: (so old, I cannot remember...tag is faded even)
Belt:  CAbi
Cardie:  Nordstrom
Watch:  Juicy Couture

Chat soooooooooon!!!
Four. More. Days. OMG!!!!!!

Xo, K



No comments:

Post a Comment