Thursday, April 25, 2013

Nothing more fabulous than LOVE on a Friday!

Tomorrow is the day that I get to see my friend as a beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, bride who will be marrying the love her life ... and to me, there is NOTHING more fabulous than that!

So, MYYYYY fabulous Friday will be letting all of you all in on a glimpse of her day as it is happening! I am so blessed and lucky to have Kristin as a friend who has been there through SO much with me and I am even more lucky/blessed/honored to be standing by her side to watch her become a Mrs! This means that I have a backstage view of everything going on! It'll be worth checking out, I know it!

Follow or like us to see the party happen!

Instagram: exceptionallychic
Twitter: @twochicgals
Facebook: exceptionallychic

We love our readers so much and I know we are both so excited to be able to share her big day with you. Love the love, ya'll! Xo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment