Friday, April 19, 2013

It's Friday, Friday, Friday!!!

Hey hey!!!  TGIF (already) Whoa, where'd the week go?????

It is my LAST Friday as a Ms. !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

My Fab Find of the week is another household item...but very near and dear to my heart.  Remember when I went to my grandparents' pole barn and found all those goodies?????  Well, this is another treasure that I found...  In the back corner of the attic, behind stacked boxed of books, COVERED with cob webs and dust... I found this beautiful frame!! (My Grandfather was an AMAZING portrait artist, so frames were definitely part of their collections.)

I had two metal word art pieces in my kitchen (Laugh and Love from Pier One) that I decided I wanted  to split apart.  I wanted to 'frame' the word Laugh, since laughter is such an important piece of life!!  I kept "Love" above the kitchen doorway (another extremely important piece of life's puzzle!!!)

The frame went so well with our new wine cabinet that I decided to hang "Laugh" right on the wall in our dinette and hang the frame around it :-)  It gives a pretty cool 3-dimension look....and I have a memento of my grandparents that I can look at everyday and think of them.



Hope you enjoyed our Fab Friday Finds!!!!

Have a GREAT weekend!!

Xo, K

No comments:

Post a Comment