Friday, April 12, 2013

Fab-u-lous Friday!

Hi ya'll! What a long, long week it has been! So thankful for Friday. :-) I have some pretty-ness to share from the Rosengren household today! It comes from the Etsy shop OldNewAgain.



This is where the obsession came with BE. I was so excited to find this gem on Etsy! It was really meant to just be the word "be" as a decoration, but since we are Brandon & Elyse and it had the heart in the middle.... well, I knewwww it had to be ours! This shop has a ton of cute words that are already designed and some that will work GREAT for weddings (like cake, love, drink). They have every letter of the alphabet. They have all different sizes and you can get anything in any color. They've also started making tons of other things, like key holders, vase holders, necklaces... it's totally worth checking out! I love their "bath" sign and I think it's something I need to get in my bathroom in the near future. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend! We will see you here on Mode Monday with some great outfits! 
Xo, E

1 comment:

  1. This website is great! Cute stuff for sure. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete