Monday, April 1, 2013

E's Mode of Monday

Hello all! Happy April (Fools Day!) I hope everyone had a great Easter. I totally enjoyed spending time with both my family & my Rosengren family. I just love holidays and I especially love Easter because it means spring is here! You will see in my outfits that I was wishing out spring pretty bad. And I think it worked a lil, we've had some 50+ degree sunny days! And this week I will be working at my summer job (a golf course in Clarkston), so I know that good weather will be just around the corner. Enjoy our outfits!

                                                          #1                                     #2

Outfit #1

Flower shirt: F21
Brown tank (underneath): Express
Scarf: American Apparel (I am realizing I'm obsessed with this infinity scarf)
Pants: F21
Boots: Beyond the Rack

Outfit #2

(This one got a lot of compliments! And a lot of comments that I was trying to look like an Easter egg)
Mint Button-down: Hand-me-down from Kristin :)
Mint tank underneath: Nordstrom
Pants: Express
Belt: H&M (it's my leopard belt)
Neutral shoes: DSW (Jessica Simpson)

                                                                                #3

Outfit #3

Skirt: Tilly's (just had my first experience in this store... LOVED it)
White T-Shirt: Nordstrom
Cardi: H&M (old)
Scarf: AA (again!)
Shoes: Steve Madden (I think my spring trend is going to be maxi skirts & ankle boots... I love)
Ring: F21 ... added this in for a lil bit more color because this was my Easter outfit #1 and I felt it was a lil too fall-colorey (makes sense, right?!) ;-)

                                                #3                                                      #4

Outfit #3

It was pajama day at school one day this week, so I thought I would display my cozies for ya!
T-shirt: Hello Apparel (a newly fave company of mine)
PJ pants: Target (just got these babies. lightweight & perfect for spring!)
Slippers: Victoria's Secret (Semi-annual sale awhile ago)
Glasses: Warby Parker

Outfit #4

This was Easter outfit #2! B & I walked to our downtown to eat dinner with his awesome parents.
Flower jacket: F21 (old)
Tshirt: F21
Pants: F21 (ha... there's a trend!)
Shoes: DSW
Purse: Target
Necklace: Tiffany's
Sunglasses: tmbrs

I hope you all have a fabulous week! I'm excited for Kristin to jet off to Vegas for some hot hot weather & bachelorette shenanigans. I'm so wishing I could be there with her! But I'll be here & holding it down, so we'll see you on Wednesday. Love our readers! XO, E





2 comments:

  1. I'm loving outfit #3, E! (the one with the burgundy colored skirt). Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gwen! You'll see it soon in person @ BHS! ;)

      Delete