Friday, March 29, 2013

Thank Goodness It's A FAB (Good) Friday!!!


Hi everyone!  

What a GLORIOUS day :-) 
Well, besides my rough morning of me jumping out of bed thinking I was late for work (about 6:15 am) and not getting back to sleep forEVER...but it's ALL good now :-) 

Elyse and I figured that we should chat a bit about fashion this Friday cuz the last few Fridays have been home-y stuff.

Today I wanted to talk about a fabulous item that I purchased a while back.  I LOVE my People Magazine and as I was flipping through, there was a page about specific items upon purchase the company would donate to some awesome organizations.  I fell in love with the "Dress for Success" scarf.  
Echo is proud to collaborate with Dress for Success to create this limited edition scarf.  

"The mission of Dress for Success is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.  For every scarf sold on EchoDesign.com, $15 will be donated to Dress for Success Worldwide." 

How cool is that?!?!  So, not only did I LOVE the scarf (it's message, colors, etc.) I loved where the money would be donated to and the organization it represented.

I hope everyone has an amazing Easter weekend!!!

Talk to you again on Moday's Mode!!

Xo, K




No comments:

Post a Comment