Wednesday, March 27, 2013

THE Final Count Down....

WHOA!!! Where the heck did July to March go?????????

I remember people saying that it would be here before I knew it....boy were they correct!!!  Good thing I started early!

However, due to planning this wedding ourselves...NOW is when the nitty gritty stuff needs to be figured out and I am starting to feel a BIT overwhelmed :-)  It'll all be fabulous...It'll all work out...It's gonna be GREAT!!!!  (Just reminding myself...ha!)

I would like to mention a few things that are REALLY helping me get through this time and touch upon things that are SUPER important...

1.) Organization, organization, organization!!!

**THE wedding binder....

        My (soon to be) Mother in Law and I wrote up a week by week time-line/to-do list on when   
        to do what the next four weeks....

**As you can see, items that were to be done last weekend are still not highlighted... GULP
2.)  Don' be a afraid to ask for HELP!!  (I do need to take my advice on this one...)  But as soon as I
      get the details of what ribbon, color of paint, archway details, guest basket items, card box
      material, ETC... I DO plan on delegating... :-)  I have the GREATEST friends and EXTREMELY
      supportive family that keeps asking what they can do.  I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      fortunate!! 
3.)  And lastly, save time for one another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HELP one another and do not lose sight of
      what all of this wonderful planning is for....the TWO of YOU!!!
 
 
 

**Mitch and I walked to dinner last night for our "ONE month before the big day" evening together!!! :-)
Ill keep you posted as the day approaches....
Xo, K


No comments:

Post a Comment