Friday, March 29, 2013

What a FAB Good Friday!

Hello our dear readers! Kristin & I are feeling some relief today because SPRING BREAK is here! A week of relaxation for me and a bachelorette party in Vegas for her! And today the sun is shining and the weather is getting to the 50s .... everything is just fabulous about this Friday!

It's been awhile since we've brought you a fashion fab fri, so I decided to talk today about my glasses. Now, let me tell you that I have a LOVE relationship with my glasses. My hubs had lasik and he loves that, but to me, glasses are my fashion accessory. I also wear contacts (pretty much every day), but when I want to switch it up, I love that I can rock my specs. Because of insurance reasons, I only got new contacts this time around at the eye doctor, but I was totally in need of a change in my glasses options. Through the grapevine I heard about an awesome website called Warby Parker. Let me tell you the perks of order your glasses from here:

1) They will donate a pair of glasses to someone who needs them (kinda like Toms does!) for every purchase made from their website. This was my #1 reason for buying from them. Any company that does this has my heart.

2) They are SUPER affordable! Like, cheaper than the eye doctor (sorry, doc!)

3) They do an "at home" try-on. For free! So, you get to pick 5 different frames/colors you want, wear them around for a week, then ship them back with the prepaid label. And you can do this as many times as you want! It took me 3 try-ons to finalllllllly find my fave pair. And here they are!

*in this particular selfie, i was also trying to model my new patagonia jacket my hubs brought home for me. thus ... creepy. so let's focus on the glasses ;-)*

*i am loving the round shape!*

So, if you're looking for glasses .... I hope I've given you some inspiration! I've also recently started looking at a cute little site called Firmoo and may be order a pair from there in the near future. Seriously, I can't get enough glasses!

Hope all ya'll have a GREAT Easter weekend and we'll see you back on Monday with some fabulous fashions! XO, E

No comments:

Post a Comment